ngPDF allows you to manage the HTML presentation derived from the tagged structure of the original PDF document.
To start working with the application, upload your Tagged PDF document and click "Go to editor" button.
This opens a window split vertically into two views:
- on the right you see the original PDF document
- on the left is the HTML presentation derived from the tagged structure of the PDF document.
In addition, one can enable / disable Tools pane on the left-hand side.
The editor allows you to:
- Inspect the structure tree, RoleMap and ClassMap of the PDF document
- Inspect attributes and classes of any structure element in the document
- Adjust the settings of the derivation algorithm